Have you wanted to redo your nails, but found that they have been stained by the previous polish or dirt has accumulated under your fingernails? Well, there’s a solution for that and can be done in the comforts of your own home with materials you probably have lying around your kitchen.
To get clean and beautiful nails, do the following steps.
- Prepare a bowl of warm, soapy water and let your fingers soak in it for a few minutes. This will help soften the nails.
- Scrub your nails with a nail brush to remove dirt underneath the nails. Alternatively, a soft-bristled toothbrush may be just as effective.
- In a separate bowl, combine 2 ½ tablespoons of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide to make a paste.
- Spread the paste over and under your fingernails, allowing it to sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse off the paste with warm water.
- Thoroughly dry.
- Repeat once a week for optimal results, or as needed.
As always, follow up with Plei Nail Strengthener for strong, healthy nails. Buy yours today by visiting our website, plei.xyz.